Event organization requires skills in several areas. It doesn’t matter what type of project to carry out: a private party, a show or an international festivity. Doing it yourself or hiring professionals depends on your choice and available resources.
However, thanks to advances in digital technology, practical software adapted to this task to monitor and control the planning, but above all, the smooth running of the activities until D-Day.
Why use event management software?
Skip the cape of old times and benefit from the advantages of event management software to manage events efficiently. Such are the resolutions of IT developers in creating these for you.
The use of a software package for the organization of your event allows you to:
- Facilitate the sale and distribution of tickets. Nowadays, concert organizers, for example, have an online site to follow the evolution of ticket sales in real-time.
READ MORE: How to rank your site well on Google in 2023
- Those who wish to attend can then make their purchase online to avoid travel and make payment according to the terms offered. All this is done. They get a digital invitation with a QR code. Then, when the time comes, scan it, and you’re done!
- Optimize event management. Event management software has several features which facilitate the various related tasks.
- For example, thanks to the reporting and management tools, the staff can consult and monitor the progress of all aspects of the project at any time.
- Boost the promotion of his event. The best marketing strategy to publicize an event is to broadcast it on the networks. Bet on new advertisements to win the hearts of millions of Internet users and encourage them to react to the event.
- As for event software, they have a tool that automatically generates emails to target people and redirects them to the event page.
We have selected a list of the best and most innovative event management software for you. All-in-one software that lets you.
The 8 best event management software
1. Monday marketer
Make use of innovative tools for a quality marketing strategy and a successful event. Monday marketer is your ideal ally to create your projects easily.
This platform combines all the tools you need to manage, monitor and coordinate your activities. Depending on your needs, this interface provides you with tailor-made services:
- campaign monitoring, editorial calendar, product launch, email marketing, digital data management, branding, social networks, creative requests, strategic planning, and event management.
Streamline your internal communication so important information flows easily between all members, thanks to annotations and forms.
In addition, the Monday marketer is responsible for effectively managing all your campaigns to improve your image vis-à-vis guests and make you gain notoriety.
Automate the programming of your campaigns and work in sync with this digital platform. Thus, you are sure to optimize your work process for better performance.
Evanthia is a digital platform that supports the creation, management and organization of all types of events:
- product launches, conferences, master classes, etc. It accompanies you, step by step, in developing your event project. In addition, it puts at your service various tools to facilitate your work.
For well-targeted marketing campaigns that live up to your image. You can add engaging content, photos or videos, surveys and live chats to your site. All this to attract the most participants. Evanthia then gives you the keys to successful commercial promotion.
Evanthia also provides you with dashboards to retrieve your statistical data and monitor the growth of your work in real time.
So allow your team to be up to date on the evolution of your activities, but above all, to work in an autonomous and coordinated way.
Idloom-events is one of the most popular event management software. It offers you a complete package for organizing your events from A to Z.
Increase your productivity with an advanced and innovative interface. Idloom-events is compatible with your tablets and smartphones.
This allows you to calmly manage the backstage of your event at any time and from anywhere.
Among the advantages of its use, its interfaces simplify online registration and payment for your participants.
Always be up to date with the progress of your event, thanks to its full range of state-of-the-art tools. Create a personalized website dedicated to your event project in a few clicks.
READ MORE: What solutions to create a marketplace? The complete guide
To benefit from its services, Idloom-events offers you different monthly subscriptions according to your needs, the functionalities and the specificities defined by your company.
The monthly rates are €95 for the Light formula, €450 for the Premium offer and €950 for the Corporate pack. There is also a completely free offer: the Freemium formula.
Eventbrite, a digital platform dedicated to event project management, provides you with powerful and professional tools.
For example, it has a tool for creating events and ticketing and an advertising tool with event pages open to the general public.
In addition, optimize your visibility on social networks and media thanks to the latter’s intelligent targeting options.
Available in the Essentials formula, you are entitled to the basic functionalities of ticket sales.
The Professional pack offers everything you need to create, manage and develop your events, while the Premium offer is intended for event professionals and large-scale festivities.
Thanks to its Eventbrite Organizer mobile app, periodically receive reports and information about your audience. It allows you to control and follow your sales flows at any time.
In addition, facilitate the online payment of your tickets according to a personalized schedule of your choice. Eventbrite is your best alternative for setting up and selling virtual or live event tickets.
5. Event Drive
Eventbrite is the right digital platform to manage the organization of your campaigns. It offers many features to facilitate your marketing activities and improve your productivity.
Easily manage your tasks and automatically schedule the sending of reminders, emails and SMS to your participants. This enhances the image of your project.
Benefit from simplified budget management thanks to a digital dashboard. This allows you to avoid cumbersome paperwork.
In addition, the tools offered by Event drive will enable you to manage the tasks and roles of each staff methodically for good team management.
Thanks to Eventdrive, you can manage your event via the multi-event app. An interactive mobile application with agenda and networking.
As organizing an event involves several trips, you can follow all the movements of your project from where you are via this application.
6. Lab Event
Lab Event is a pioneer in ERP/CRM software. Its use is advantageous and allows you to work better with your team, especially with your customers. You will save time and money by managing your events online.
Using event management software contributes to better team coordination and assured performance in accomplishing tasks.
Moreover, data digitization allows you to consult them at your convenience. This event management software is, therefore, efficient and easy to use.
It offers different functionalities for a detailed and well-coordinated organization of your events.
For example, it guarantees the commercial follow-up of your service providers and customers, checks the availability of your rooms, and creates quotes and invoices.
It also has a database centralization system, which improves communication between employees.
7. Dune Event
Dune Event is an integrated management software package developed by digital experts for event professionals. It is equipped with powerful emailing software, which can send up to 100,000 emails per day.
These features allow you to manage everything related to logistics and associated activities, such as:
- The schedule has an online agenda and allows you to manage contacts, documents, and the budget. It also has a web space dedicated to speakers.
- Promotion: it takes care of sending invitations by email, facilitating online registration and reservations, attendance management, ticketing and online payment.
- Operational tasks: it helps you manage your staff, studies, rooms and event logistics.
- The “guest” relationship: facilitates the management of your admissions, the printing of your tickets and badges, and the scanning of tickets.
- Thanks to its mobile application, Dune Event is compatible with your tablets and smartphones to monitor and control your work in real-time.
Dune allows you to create a personalized site to improve visibility and enrich your image. To do this, you can insert photos and videos of your events into your gallery to arouse the desire of target customers.
Software for creating and managing online events, Eventboost allows you to design your event project easily.
In terms of promotion, you can make your event known to the international public thanks to its multilingual function.
Add the event’s location in one click, choose the dates thanks to the integrated calendar and configure the registration deadlines.
Once the event is created, Eventboost takes care of customer relationship management and allows guests to register online.
Thanks to the guest management system, you can easily import files containing the list of guests from your computer.
In addition, Eventboost allows you to check and modify your data, insert helpful information, and collect personal preferences to improve the reception of your guests.
Just like other ERPs, Eventboost has a mobile application. You can thus consult the evolution of your activities in real time, but above all, synchronize all your data via the cloud.
How to choose event management software?
There is a multitude of software intended for event planning. Choosing which to use requires seeing the practical aspects of the latter and determining which one best corresponds to the scheduled activities.
For that, it is necessary :
- Define the objectives of your event. The choice of software is made according to the type and size of the event to be organized.
- If the actions undertaken for the latter’s outcome are diversified, opt for complete and efficient software. You can also manage your invitations, do marketing, control logistics, and find the ideal place for your event.
- Make a choice based on your budget. Using online software has a cost in reality. The price varies according to the options offered by it.
- However, the most basic can be accessed for free; some require a subscription, and others require payment per subscriber.
- Evaluate the features available in the software, especially if the project is significant. Make sure it has an attendee and guest dashboard and centralized data storage.
- Ensure it supports the automation of internal and external communication flows and marketing management.
- Budgeting tools are of great use to you. It allows you to compile financial reports and systematically track your income and expenses.
To better support, you daily, opt for software available as a mobile application.
In this way, you can follow the evolution of your project and access your files outside your office without encumbering you.